Become a Monthly Donor
Another way to support the Distress Centre of Ottawa & Region is by becoming a Monthly Donor. Monthly donations can seem overwhelming when you first glance at the option, but there are many benefits to setting yourself up in support of the Distress Centre. Remember that a gift of just $10.00 per month can make a huge impact over time!
Benefits of Monthly Donations
Some of the benefits to becoming a Monthly Donor include, but are not limited to:
- You have the ability to spread out your donation by making smaller contributions over a year instead of one lump sum
- Smaller gifting makes donating easier to incorporate into your budget
- You can easily change or stop your donation at any time
- Your donation is easy to set-up! You can set-up a montly giving schedule by calling our office directly at 613-238-1089 x223, or you can visit CanadaHelps.org to have your gift debited directly from your bank account
- You will receive one consolidated tax receipt at the end of the year, making it easier for income tax purposes
- You are guaranteed confidentiality. We will never trade or rent your contact information, or make your personal information available to other organizations. Our confidentiality does not end with our callers!
- You will automatically receive the Distress Centre of Ottawa & Region bi-annual newsletter entitled "ON CALL", which includes information about the Distress Centre, upcoming events, information about mental health, and much more!