From our various workshops, both pre-designed and customized between you and our Manager of Educational Services, we collect feedback on our training from every participant. This feedback, good or bad, is reviewed not only by the Distress Centre but by LivingWorks as well. The feedback is used to evaluate our services and we take the constructive criticism to learn and grow.
Training clients said...
- "The workshop is useful because of the fact that conflict (or the potential) exists in every facet of our lives. Learning to mediate conflict is a most useful tool."
- "I found everything about the workshop useful. I really enjoyed both the course material and the engaging presentation style. I liked the formart of first evaluating different techniques and then putting them into practice with scenarios."
- "Thanks so much! This really was the best and most job-specific training I have received since arriving at this office."
- "I think the workshop is relevant and well structured. I like the fact that the cases were examples about our type of work. It was easy to relate."
- "Excellent training - thank you! This should be mandatory for all social service agencies!"
- "A great workshop and an excellent facilitator! This is amazing for frontline workers."
Previous satisfied clients include:
- At Home Hospice Inc.
- Bereaved Families of Ontario
- Canadian Mental Health Association (Temiskaming)
- Carleton University
- Centre 454
- Champlain Community Care Access Centre
- City of Ottawa
- Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
- Distress Centres Ontario
- Frontenac Community Mental Health Services
- Good Companions
- Health Canada
- Herzing College
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- Natural Resources Canada
- Office of the Commissioner of Review Tribunals
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- Prescott-Russell Community Services
- Queensway Carleton Hospital
- University of Ottawa
- Victim Services of Prescott-Russell