DONATE A CAR CANADA
Sigh. That old car that just keeps breaking down on you. It's frustrating seeing it being towed to the garage time & time again.
Donate a Car Canada just may be your answer!
Turn your car into a donation!
Your old beat up car is worth money. Don't believe me? Donate a Car Canada says it is! In fact, they accept most vehicles including but not limited to cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, trailers, RV’s and boats.
There are, of course, some conditions that must be met in order to have your vehicle qualify for donation:
- Donation must be made by the registered owner, or their legal representative
- Vehicle must be registered in Canada
- Vehicle must be in ‘complete’ state with no major parts missing
- Donate a Car Canada does accept vehicles with body damage
- Special conditions will apply to boats, trailers, and RVs
- Donate a Car Canada cannot accept vehicles with insurance claims against them
- Donate a Car Canada cannot accept vehicles with liens or encumbrances on them
- In most cases RVs are required to be dropped off, however they will be handled on an individual basis
When you choose to donate your vehicle, your donation is supporting our 24/7 services! Thank you for making turning your car into something positive for the Distress Centre of Ottawa & Region.
Information on how to start your donation with Donate a Car Canada can be found on their website by clicking their logo below!