Make a donation to support our services
Each and every year, the Distress Centre of Ottawa & Region relies on the community it serves to maintain a high quality service for people who are in distress or crisis. These are people with kind hearts who want to help others in need, former clients who have lived through challenging times and understand the value of the work we do, businesses and corporations who want to better the quality of life in their community, and foundations that create opportunities for communities to thrive. We could not operate without their compassion and tremendous generosity.
Your donation makes possible:
- 24/7/365 distress & crisis services
- Access to mental health services through the Crisis Line
- Continuation of our volunteer training program, including the Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Access to continuing education for all volunteers
- Community training, education & professional development courses
Most importantly, when you donate to the Distress Centre, you are contributing to public awareness on mental health issues and access to support. Through your donation, you help to prevent crisis & suicide.
We accept Visa, Mastercard & American Express online, and soon to be added - PayPal!
To make an online donation, simply click here and you will be directed to our online donation form!
Donations can also be made by cheque to:
Distress Centre of Ottawa & Region, P.O. Box 3457 Station C, Ottawa, Ontario, K1Y 4J6