Turn your car into a donation!
Your old beat up car is worth money. Don't believe us? Donate a Car Canada says it is! In fact, they accept most vehicles including - but not limited - to cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, trailers, RV’s and boats.
Qualifications for Donating
There are, of course, some conditions that must be met in order to have your vehicle qualify for donation:
- Donation must be made by the registered owner, or their legal representative
- Vehicle must be registered in Canada
- Vehicle must be in ‘complete’ state with no major parts missing
- Donate a Car Canada does accept vehicles with body damage
- Special conditions will apply to boats, trailers, and RVs
- Donate a Car Canada cannot accept vehicles with insurance claims against them
- Donate a Car Canada cannot accept vehicles with liens or encumbrances on them
- In most cases RVs are required to be dropped off, however they will be handled on an individual basis
When you choose to donate your vehicle, your donation is supporting our 24/7 services! Thank you for making turning your car into something positive for the Distress Centre of Ottawa & Region.
Click the button below for Information on how to start your donation with Donate a Car Canada!